- Registration of every person that enters and/or stays in the camping is required. At your arrival, you are obliged to show us a valid identity document and to sign a declaration of arrival. With this document you accept our camping rules.
- Children younger than 18 years old are only allowed if they are accompanied by parents or guardians who are legally responsible for them.
- For the check-out, your check has to be paid at latest one day in advance before 16.30. On the day of departure, pitches must be vacated between 08.00 and 11.00.
- The campsite may only be entered by car between 08.00 and 21.00. We remind our guests that the speed limit in the campsite is 5 km/h.
- Your car has to be parked outside the campsite on the parking place at all times.
- It has to be quiet on the campsite between 24.00 and 08.00.
- You have to carry your camping card with you at all times. This card may be used to enter or leave the campsite and to pay in the bar/restaurant/pizzeria and mini market.
- Dogs are allowed, but they have to be kept on a leash at all times when you are in the campsite. You can walk with your dog outside of the campsite, but please always clean up when your dog makes dirty. Dogs are forbidden in all sanitary buildings.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behaviour at all times.
- The management cannot be held liable for accidents that may happen in the lake.
- Your garbage has to be separated and deposited in the appropriate containers which are located next to the ladies toilet.
- Each guest must take care of his/her own valuables. The management cannot be held liable for damage to your belongings caused by weather conditions.
- We ask you kindly to deal respectfully with nature and to not waste water.
- You are allowed to use a barbecue as long as no damage is caused to the trees and grass and no trouble is provoked to other guests.
- It is forbidden to
- Empty chemical toilets in the common showers and toilets.
- Tamper with the equipment for communal use.
- Place garbage outside of the designated containers.
- Pour water with soap or other poisons on the plants and trees.
- Do your laundry or wash your dishes at places other than the designated places.
- Dig holes.
- Damage flowers, plants and trees.
- Visitors to our guests need to be registered in the reception before they enter the campsite.
- We strongly advise boat owners to follow the navigation rules (hanged on each pier) to avoid unpleasant situations. The management declines all responsibility for boats that are moored to anchored buoys or to the piers.
- Founded objects can be handed in at the reception.
C A M P I N G C O V E L O
via Covelo 18 Iseo Bs
Telephon & WhatsApp
Telephon & WhatsApp